You can help us to Make 2nds Count!
We are a patient and family focused charity dedicated to giving hope to women and men living with secondary breast cancer. It would be impossible for us to continue achieving our goals without our dedicated and passionate team of employees, board members and volunteers!
No day is the same here at Make 2nds Count, if you are forward thinking and committed to helping to raise awareness of incurable secondary breast cancer then we would love to hear from you!
We offer a variety of paid job roles and volunteer opportunities.
Corporate Partnerships Manager
Title: Corporate Partnerships Manager
Reporting to: Executive Director
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000 (per annum, depending on experience)
Hours: 28 - 35 hours (Full time hours are 35 Hours per week)
Annual Leave: 25 days holiday plus 10 public holidays (per annum)
Location: Home working
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Corporate Partnership Manager to lead and develop the charity’s corporate fundraising strategy and build a strong support and partner network.
You need to have an excellent network of corporate funders and a proven track record of successfully bidding, winning and managing corporate fundraising partnerships. You will possess excellent communication and relationship building skills along with plenty of creative ideas to engage potential partners and win pitches. You will have a high level of passion and enthusiasm in working with us to achieve our vision of giving hope to those living with secondary breast cancer.
Working closely with the fundraising team including Executive Director, Trust Fundraiser and Community and Events Fundraiser, the Corporate Relationships Manager will play a key role in raising our national profile by identifying opportunities for growing our income and awareness of the charity across the UK. In joining our forward thinking, informed and compassionate team, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact within Make 2nds Count and the secondary breast cancer community.
Duties and responsibilities
New corporate activity
- Prospect Identification and research including COTY and Commercial Participators
- Research and develop propositions to secure new corporate partnerships.
- Develop proposals and presentations for potential corporate partners
- Monitor sector trends and developments within corporate fundraising and input to community fundraising strategy planning.
- Build and manage your own portfolio of mid-high-level prospects and donors, building a robust prospect pipeline to support fundraising goals and objectives
- Deliver exceptional donor stewardship to new and existing corporate supporters to maximize income
- Encourage corporate and local business supporters to engage with Make 2nds Count’s own events; including sponsorship, volunteering, gifts in kind
- Develop engaging fundraising campaigns and delivering high-quality, timely and personalised stewardship to recruit new and retain existing supporters
- Support the charity's Community & Events Fundraiser with promotion of Make 2nds Count own events and campaigns
Fundraising Management & Administration
- Work with the charity’s marketing and communication teams to support fundraising communications with key stakeholders
- Provide regular prospect reports to the Executive Director
- Input into the preparation of financial budgets ensuring that there is an understanding of the risks and assumptions and that plans are updated at regular intervals in line with timescales and targets
- Ensure that an accurate record of all communications and donations from each donor is maintained on eTapestry and that contact details are always kept up to date.
- Keep abreast of current legislation, fundraising issues and market trends and developments within the corporate sector
Full Job description and Personal Profile can be viewed HERE
How to apply
- Please email your tailored CV (no more than two pages) with your covering letter outlining your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date is Friday 15 March
- Interviews will be held the week commencing Monday 25 March 2024 and we will contact all applicants as soon as possible after shortlisting for interview
- Please note your covering letter will be key to the success of your application
- We are a disability confident committed employer, please contact us if you would like to ask about our recruitment policy
For more information, please contact Emma Hall on email@example.com or 0131 357 4811.
To fund secondary breast cancer research that contributes to advancing an increased quality of life for patients.
To inform & facilitate access to patient trials.
To establish a community that supports and educates patients & families affected by secondary breast cancer.
To increase overall awareness of secondary breast cancer.